Undercover

| | |


Sinopse

      Ela era uma garota como qualquer outra. Ela tinha sonhos e expectativas. Queria ser feliz com seus amigos e família. Mas tudo isso é destruído com o assassinato de seus pais. Savanna viveu anos sozinha aprendendo a se defender...Até encontrar um emprego a sua altura. Agora ela é uma super ­agente. Ela vive perigosamente e não tem medo de ninguém. A sua felicidade é a infelicidade das outras pessoas.

Fanfic: Undercover
Autora: Jacky Oliveira- @0ops_tomlinson
Garoto da Fic: Liam Payne
Gênero: Não especificado
Classificação indicativa: +16 porém eu sei que todo mundo vai ler, então tanto faz.
Status: Em andamento.


Capítulos

Capítulo 01 - That i can't promise
Capítulo 02 - Mosca morta
Capítulo 03 - Me procurando? 
Capítulo 04 - Indo ao céu
Capítulo 05 - Efeito sobre mim
Capítulo 06 - Lei da vida
Capítulo 07 - I think i love you
Capítulo 08 - I don't know
Capítulo 09 - Lembranças
Capítulo 10 - Goodbye
Capítulo 11 - Em breve

7 comentários:

  1. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided
    me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided
    me. Great job.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Dre Headphones

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Have you ever thought about including a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
    But think about if you added some great graphics or video clips
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
    pics and video clips, this blog could certainly be
    one of the greatest in its field. Amazing blog!

    Also visit my homepage ... Beats By Dr Dre

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for
    your blog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to
    write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!


    Here is my weblog ... Beats Headphones

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but
    I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but
    I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?
    Appreciate it

    Here is my web-site ... New Balance Outlet

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote
    the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read.

    I will definitely be back.

    my web page - Beats Dre

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I pay a visit day-to-day a few sites and websites to read content, except this webpage provides feature
    based writing.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - Louis Vuitton Sale

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding anything fully, however this paragraph presents pleasant understanding even.

    Stop by my blog ... New Balance Shoe

    ResponderExcluir